Sunday 23 October 2011

Skittles & the new bed

With Christmas on the way, and some Christmas fairs booked, the Sock Lady has started thinking about her display. It is very important that she displays the Sock Creatures right if she wants them to be given loving new homes. She has been thinking for a while now about a cat bed for the Kitty Kats to sleep on. Sunday morning seemed like a good time to begin the search, and with a little help from new Kitty Kat, Skittles, Sock Lady switched her laptop on..........


Skittles: "I quite like that one on the radiator, we'll keep nice and warm there"
Sock Lady:
"It does look very nice, but I need something I can lay on a table"

Skittles: " I love this tunnel, we could play hide & seek in here"
Sock Lady: "But if you are hiding then the customers won't see you!" 

Skittles: "What about this teepee bed?"
Sock Lady: "I love that, so does Sock Man, but I don't think the customers would be able to see you clearly in there"

Skittles: "I want to be that cat, snuggles in a hood of fur"
Sock Lady: "Too small!"

Skittles: "Oooo a cat sleeping bag, how cosy!"
Sock Lady: "It does look cosy"

Skittles: "That just looks a little creepy"
Sock Lady: "Yes I agree. Let's keep on looking"


Sock lady decided to wait and have a look for a new bed in town instead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...